- Do you feel like your life is dominated by work?
- Do you find yourself thinking about work, even when you’re away from work?
- Do you derive your identity from what you do professionally?
- Do you find yourself sacrificing self-care – like exercise and eating well – just so you can spend more time working?
- Are you able to take pleasure in simple things – like nature, family, friends, children, or animals?
- Do you find that you can’t “turn off” your work brain?
- Does the thought of vacation make you anxious?
- Have you lost perspective?
We can help you put your life back into balance.
It’s reported that Americans work more than any other country in the industrialized world, take fewer vacations, work longer days, and retire later. With current technology that allows access to work product 24/7, it seems that we have a constant invitation (even, a command) to stay online and focused on getting work done. We might find ourselves slogging away at work even as we neglect our relationships, our friendships, our health, or our spiritual development. A good work ethic is one thing; losing our sense of well-being in service to work is another.
Fortunately, you can start to strike a better life/work balance with the support to be found at OptimalLife Wellness Center. We will work with you to identify the source of this imbalance, and help you establish a new equilibrium that will have you making time and space for the most precious aspects of your life.
Life is rich and is to be enjoyed. Let us help you discover the life that is waiting for you.