What is Retirement Coaching?
My style of coaching will provide support, encouragement and consultation related to your goals and you are always in charge of what those goals are. My role will be to help you stay on track, reduce any fears that accompany change and challenge you to take risks. You are willing to learn how to manage fears that may be holding you back.We may use written exercises, reading materials, and creative processes in addition to our conversations. While I prefer in-person sessions, we may schedule in occasional phone sessions as needed.
Coaching is not counseling or therapy and is not appropriate for those clients with serious mental health issues. If a client experiences symptoms of issues that cannot be addressed in coaching, I can provide referrals to mental health providers. RETIRE INSPIRED COACHING is also not about financial planning for retirement as that is not my area of expertise, but I can make referrals if that is what you are looking for.
Coaching may be a good fit for you if:
- You are willing to invest in your own growth and learning
- You don’t let fear and anxiety about change stop you from taking risks
- You are open to expressing feelings (and laugh at yourself as well)
- You are willing to admit when you don’t know something
You can count on me:
- To do my best to ensure our work together will be around your goals and values
- To assume your greatest good and highest potential
- To believe you are capable of achieving your goals
- To hold you accountable without judgment
- To do my best to find relevant resources to help you succeed
- To not disclose anything you share in our work under any circumstances unless you have given permission
For further information or to schedule an appointment with me, please email:
Or call me at: +1 (206) 679-1273