Are you interested in joining our dynamic, fun team of
caring and fun folk?
OptimalLife Wellness is currently seeking a few talented, experienced, and licensed clinicians to join our team.
We are looking for experienced, licensed therapists to provide full-time and part-time psychotherapy services. We are a holistic, brain-science oriented practice offering individual, couple, and family therapy services. You are like-oriented and/or willing to learn, and wanting to join a fun, dynamic, group of clinicians dedicated to helping people actualize their most authentic selves and improve their lives.
Must be willing to work evenings and/or weekends. Must also work with children and/or couples.
Come join our team in an established practice where you can focus on your clinical work, and leave the billing, marketing, and administrative headaches to us.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Master’s License, with three plus years clinical experience, preferred.
- Dual training in chemical dependency preferred.
- Experience and desire to work with children and/or couples.
- Training or desire for training in mind/body, brain science, and mindfulness practices.
- Good standing with licensing board.
- Current credentialing with some insurance panels a plus.
- Bilingual also a plus.
- One Full-Time and One Part-time contractor position.
- Monthly bonuses based on your revenue.
- Competitive reimbursement rates.
- Flexible hours in beautiful Bellevue office.
- Everything you need to see clients provided in office.
- No unnecessary meetings.
- Billing services, EHR, phone intake services, voicemail, admin support, personal page on company website, & practice marketing provided, as well as credentialing assistance for those who are not credentialed with insurance companies.
- Flexible schedule.
- Great work environment with people who are passionate, dedicated, and caring with the clients of our community.
- Monthly consultation group.
- Continuing Education provided on-site.
If you are ready for a change, email email@example.com with:
- information about specialty areas;
- and three references (to be contacted only after interview).
Please, NO phone calls, NO unlicensed practitioners.
Due to a conflict of interest, providers already in their own practice or with similar small therapy practices in the Bellevue area AND plan or have interest in staying in their own practice are discouraged from applying.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion or national origin, creed, marital status, age, income level, Vietnam era or other veteran’s status, sensory, mental or physical disability, or use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.