- Do you feel like you and your partner have the same argument over and over again?
- Are you tired of bickering over things that really don’t matter?
- Do you wish that you could just tell your partner what’s in your heart, but are afraid of how s/he will react?
- Has your relationship sustained a “direct hit”—an affair, lying, pornography, addictions, or other trauma – and you’re not sure it will be able to recover? Or if you want it to?
- Do you feel stuck in your relationship and can’t remember the last time you really looked forward to seeing your partner?
Relationships are not always easy.
Sometimes they cause us a lot of pain and grief.
Let us help you get back to the joy and ease you once had with each other.
Couples Counseling & Therapy
Serving the Bellevue area including Kirkland & Redmond, all of our relationship counseling therapists are trained and skilled in helping couples navigate and heal from difficult times in their relationships. Additionally, couples therapy helps to improve communication, intimacy, and connection.
We offer Gottman, Emotion Focused Couples Therapy, mind/body practices and brain science informed techniques. These relationship counseling techniques help you and your partner regain your lost connection, heal from past hurts, and move forward together, better than ever before.
Couples therapy is not just for improving your relationship. There are times when couples need to end their relationships, for various reasons. We, at OptimalLife Wellness Center are here to help you with this transition, if that is what is best for all concerned. We can help you both heal the grief of losing your relationship, and negotiate a new relationship based on mutual respect and friendship, when desired. Statistically, couples who continue to work on their relationship through their divorce help mitigate the negative effects of the divorce on their children.
Couples Counseling for One
Do you feel like your relationship could benefit from marriage counseling, but your partner is not willing to come in?
Don’t lose hope—we can still help your relationship!
Even if your partner is unwilling to participate in relationship or marriage counseling, we can still help you to improve your relationship. Please talk to us about “solo couple’s relationship counseling” to see if it is right for you.
Wherever you are in your relationship, we, at OptimalLife Wellness Center, can help.
Serving the Bellevue area including Kirkland & Redmond.
To learn more about couples, relationship or marriage counseling, call:
Or, send an email to: email@example.com