- Do you feel like you’re at the bottom of the ocean, with all this weight pushing down on you?
- Do you feel like life has lost all its color?
- Are you having a hard time getting anything done because you just don’t have the energy or motivation?
- Does even the simplest task feel overwhelming and exhausting?
- Does it feel like you’re trapped in a room with no doors and no windows, while everyone else is roaming free?
- Are others expressing concern about you, or worse, their frustration with you because you no longer do the things you used to be able to do?
- Have you felt like life just wasn’t worth living anymore?
- Have you considered ending your own life?
Call us first.
We can help you put color back into your life.
Depression Treatment & Therapy
Everyone gets blue every now and again. When bad things happen or when we’ve had a bad day, it’s normal to feel down for a while. Depression is different from the everyday blues. If you have been feeling like this for at least two weeks, without relief, you may be suffering from depression. While depression is very common, an estimated one in ten Americans have been depressed at least once in their lives, many do not seek depression treatment and therapy from a professional depression therapist. Without depression therapy and treatment, depression tends to worsen with time and will not get better on its own. Sometimes, depression can even lead to suicidal thoughts and attempts.
The good news is that you can start to feel better with help. At OptimalLife Wellness Center, our depression therapy and treatment employs several strategies, including: Cognitive-Behavioral therapy, Mindfulness practices, Guided Imagery, Focusing, LifeSpan Integration, EFT (Emotion Freedom Technique), among other, holistically integrated depression therapy treatments to custom design a wellness plan to help you cope with the worst symptoms of your depression, as well as get you back to feeling yourself again. There is light at the end of the tunnel, and our depression therapist will work with you to help you see it.
Our, OptimalLife Wellness Center depression therapist, can help.
Serving the Bellevue area including Kirkland & Redmond.
To learn more about depression therapy & treatment call:
Or, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org